Sunday, October 11, 2009

I found my true Personal Legend in CA…

A Personal Legend, according to The King of Salem in the book “The Alchemist”, is…

"It's what you have always wanted to accomplish. Everyone, when they were young, knows what their Personal Legend is." He expounds on this, saying "...there is one great truth on this planet: whoever you are, or whatever it is that you do, when you really want something, it's because that desire originated in the soul of the universe. It's your mission on earth."

CA2020 Business Community is The Alchemist who made me realize my true Personal Legend. 


I was just like Santiago, the main character of the book “The Alchemist”, whose dream was always to travel and see different people and culture. Since I was a boy, I was used to a life of employment and scarcity. It was the only life I knew that existed, the life of an employee, the poor and the middle class. But still, my desire never went away…

Then I met The King of Salem in a form of a book called “Rich Dad Poor Dad”. It taught me the basics on what I need to do to achieve my dreams. From that moment, I became fully aware that to make my dreams a reality, I have to venture into business and investments. And so I did… But what I was not aware of was the fact that I had to face a lot of challenges along the way. I was not prepared for what was coming and so I failed…

Until I met The Alchemist in the form of a community called “Create Abundance”. Just like The Alchemist, CA2020 made me listen to my heart to find my treasures. In a true essence, CA2020 made me realize the purpose of my existence. A treasure it is indeed… and then I’ve found my true Personal Legend…

 

“My purpose in life is to make everyone happy.” – Dylan Chan

 

I am coming from a space wherein happiness is achieving all our dreams and the dreams of those people that matters most to us. I will make everyone happy by empowering them to realize their full potential. Inspire them to become great leaders. I'll be the catalyst for them to embody the greatness within themselves. When they do, all their dreams will turn into reality. And when that happens, everyone will be truly happy, for happiness is getting what one’s true desire. 

Thank you CA

This is who I am. This is what I stand for. I am Dylan Chan, an Entrepreneur and a Financial Literacy Advocate. 

Posted via email from Create Abundance 2020 Business Community

No comments: