Sunday, October 11, 2009

The Teacher will come once the students are ready

I am a fan of Robert Kiyosaki and one thing I learn from him is YOU NEED TO HAVE MENTOR if I want to be successful in life on the area of business and investment and that's what I did, I look for mentors by attending seminars and joining real estate as a salesman. The right time comes for me to be mentored as the saying goes "The Teacher will come once the students are ready" so I know CA2020 through a friend and I remembered that time that I have an email invitation from CA2020 and I responded to it and the rest are history, I am now part of the prestigious Core Team. What I would like to share to you right now is that, I am not only find a mentor in CA2020 but I found the following: FAMILY

A family who believes in me, patient enough to mentor me, rebuke me, love me and support me. COMMUNITY One of my dream is to create a community, a community where growth is happening at all aspects and I found CA2020, a community where I experience growth in my PERSONALITY, i gain more confidence in facing people, my knowledge in the area of managing money also increases thus I have now the confidence when we talk about money. CA2020 brings out t he best in me at all times. RICH DAD The Coaches and the Core Teams in CA2020 are my Rich DAD, I experience coaching and mentoring as a lifestyle. We live what we talk. I am assured of my growth here, as I grow money will follow and I'm gonna experience financial freedom soon as I enjoy sharing our community's mission to educate people on how to take control of their finances and to achieve our vision to have a FIRST WORLD PHILIPPINES and FIRST WORLD NATIONS Create Abundance 2020 Business Community or CA2020 is the community that can provide me and you COACHES and MENTORS. If you know that you are destined for greatness, CA2020 is for you. Thanks for your love and support,

Dave Jereos

MORE TESTIMONIALS AT: http://iloveabundance.com 

Posted via email from Create Abundance 2020 Business Community

No comments: