Wednesday, September 30, 2009

The Law of Attraction

Thoughts Become Things

Whatever we think becomes things. I meet a lot of people who believes in the Law of Attraction, watched and read "The Secret" and "The Science of Getting Rich. They even have declaration cards and some of them posted videos and blogs here in CA2020.net. But how come they are not yet financially free and living the life they desire?

The answer is: RECEIVING.

The Universe already granted their desires but they fail to receive them!

They asked for Financial Freedom and the Universe introduced them to Create Abundance Business Community, The Core Team and The Coaches. Yet, they failed to receive what they asked because they are expecting something else or the way they want the Universe will deliver to them.

The Law of Attraction is called a law because it is always true. Just like the law of gravity. When you throw something up it will surely go down no matter what is the nationality, status in life, education, money and age of the thrower.

Here is a poem to clearly present my point:

I asked for strength,
And God gave me difficulties to make me strong;

I asked for wisdom,
And God gave me problems to learn to solve;

I asked for prosperity,
And God gave me brain and brawn to work;

I asked for courage,
And God gave me dangers to overcome;

I asked for love,
And God gave me people to empower;

I asked for favors,
And God gave me opportunities.

I received nothing I wanted – I received everything I needed.
My prayer has been answered!


Now, Are you an excellent receiver???

You can post your answer here at the comments: http://www.ca2020.net/profiles/blogs/the-law-of-attraction

Posted via email from Create Abundance 2020 Business Community

No comments: